13 Αυγ 2008

PIRATE CAT RADIO REMINDS YOU: (Everyone knows) "Τhe fool that I am", but can you recall we used to be friends? (AUTOPLAY ENABLED)

.

I am the night I am the moon at your window
Everyone knows the fool that I am
Like a bird making roads for winter
Can you recall we used to be friends?

I am the day I am the sun in your garden
Maybe I light the way to your heart
Like a song playing after evening
Everyone knows the fool that I am


Love is coming 'round again
Have you spent your chances worrying?
have you seen or need a friend?

Everyone is looking for something
everyone is looking for someone
fool


I am the smile that will secretly offer
no hesitation for your delight
before hurt before love was questioned
And we believed in love at first sight

Love is coming 'round again...

Fool that I am
But I can see you tumbling and turning,
Never learning,
I don't understand
Fool, fool


Love me forever fool that I am
Here at your service fool that I am
the fool that I am



Written & Performed by Kula Shaker


Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια: